Event of Life to write in ISSB - Tips and Guidelines





One of the following event will be given to you to write on the First Day at ISSB .You have to write the real event based on your life. Do not write imaginary events. Always follow the truth.
For Example, if they give you a topic "Happiest Day of life", then you can write your achievement in school and college as a student.It may be Getting the First position in class, Top in Class, Winning of A Tournament for School/College.

Events of Life are:-

  1. The greatest success of my life.
  2. The greatest achievement of my life.
  3. Happiest day of my life.
  4. Dream of my life.
  5. The earliest desire of my life.
  6. Worst day of my life.
  7. A dream that I saw recently.
  8. A news or incident that gave me a shock.
  9. The unforgettable moment of my life.
  10. The scene of my village from the roof.
  11. The greatest failure of  my life.
  12. Fruitful period of my life
  13. Frequent dream of my life
  14. The painful event of life
  15. Defeat of my life
  16. Turning point of my life
  17. Changing period of my life
  18. The strange event of my life
  19. A goal to achieve in life
  20. Successful moment of my life
  21. The thrilling event of my life
  22. Charming period of my life
  23. Depressive moment of my life
  24. The aim of my life
  25. Sweetest dream of my life

Comments